Are you Metronor Industrial’s new digital media designer?
As Metronor Industrial´s new digital media designer, your job will be to produce the highest quality digital media based on input and raw content from our sales team. Such media includes animations, videos, brochures, website etc.
- Develop, improve, distribute, and maintain all types of marketing material such as brochures, catalogs, flyers, data sheets booth designs, website, animations and videos
- Support all sales channels in relation to fairs, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, and other marketing events
- Maintain, improve, and enforce brand management/graphical profile
- Graphic designer or similar, or 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Proven design flair and ability to create good-looking designs
- Proven ability to work efficiently in common software-tools such as Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere), 3dsMax or similar
- Preferred knowledge of WordPress (HTML and CSS), Google Ads, Google Analytics, Keyword search, SEO etc.
- Preferred experience of managing SoMe-plattforms such as Linkedin
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Impeccable written English, consistent writing style. Since Metronor Industial is an international corporation, they do not work in Norwegian. However, a basic understanding of Norwegian might be beneficial socially
- Initiative, creativeness and “can-do”-attitude, strong inner motivation and personal drive
- Ability to juggle many activities at the same time, thus, to prioritize and work in a well-organized manner and meet deadlines
- Trustworthy, self-driven and outgoing
Metronor Industrial offers:
- Growth in responsibility for projects based on job experience
- The experience of a company that works and think globally
- Excellent working environment and competitive terms and conditions
Deadline: As soon as possible
The role as a digital media designer at Metronor Industrial is a permanent position.
We look forward to receiving your CV, a short application and portfolio. Screening and interviews will be ongoing, so please do not wait too long to apply. If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Marianne at Medievikar, on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to be a part of a dynamic team in a small company that outperforms major companies with in-house technology?
Metronor Industrial AS is part of the Metronor Group, and is headquartered at Nesbru in Asker, 20 km. outside of Oslo. The deliverable technology of Metronor Industrial is based on in-house invention and development shared by the Metronor Group.
Since 1988, Metronor Industrial have delivered highly accurate geometry measurement systems to large manufactures such as: Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, Mercedes, Rolls-Royce and others all over the world.
See further information at www.metronor.com and http://borealign.com/.
As soon as possible
As soon as possible